IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO READ, ACKNOWLEDGE, AND UNDERSTAND BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR ANY OTB CENTER CLASS:
OTB CENTER FEES:
Our classes are kept at a small size of six (6) students for safety protocol. Because of this, we are anticipating the probability of Wait Lists forming, given we are not working with a full schedule of classes. It is important that if you sign up for a class, that you come!
PLEASE KNOW: All classes must be paid for in advance when you register. If you sign up for a class in advance, expect to be charged. We also have implemented a 24-hour cancellation policy. We understand that things “happen”, but we really need to try and make this work for everyone. If something pops up within 24 hours, you can leave us a message on the Center phone at 747-255-7599 or email us at email@example.com. Thank you for your cooperation, understanding, and flexibility in this regard.
WAIT LIST: If you are on the Wait List and get bumped into the class, you will receive a system-generated email alerting you that you were added to the class. If this happens, you will be charged for the class at the time you get added. Please check you SPAM and be sure to add us as a contact so that you receive that email. You may also call us or check online ot see if you were added to the class.
We do not offer refunds for illness, vacations, scheduling conflicts, nap schedule changes, holidays, host cancellations, etc. There is no exception to this policy.
- There is a minimum and maximum of six (6) students per class.
- Classes are 1 hour long.
- There a Center closures that happen annually for some holidays, inventory, and deep cleaning. These closures will be announced on our Facebook page and communicated at the Center.
- Spots in class cannot be sold, borrowed, or used by other students.
- Unfortunately, we do not offer demo or trial classes, but you can purchase only a Day Pass, and if the class is not for you, there is no obligation to return.
- Any and all credits expire within one year of purchase.
- Payment is due before class starts.
- Payments are made through our site, or in person at the front desk.
- We accept credit cards (not AMEX), cash, and personal checks.
- Checks are not accepted as class payment.
- You may request that we keep your credit card “on file” for convenient purchasing.
- If you are registered for a class, and you do not show up, you will still be charged for the class, as class spots now are very limited.
- You have 24 hours before class-time to cancel without penalty.
- ALWAYS check your email the morning of class. This is how we communicate with you. You must add your phone number to your profile when setting up your personal information so we can contact you this way if needed (last minute cancellations, i.e., if a teacher is sick).
- Newly added classes will always be announced on our Facebook Page.
- All class participants will be asked to complete a “Student In-Take Form and a Property Liability Waiver before entering class. These only need to be completed once. These forms will need to be completed again, after returning from the COVID-19 closure.
- Please be sure to register in YOUR name on our site (the parents’ name), and add your child under “relationships”. It is not pertinent that you register your child’s name with our site, but if you decide to, please be sure to do it as an alternate name/relationship in your profile. This is important when reconciling payments for classes and securing registrations. If you need help with this or have questions, please call our front desk, and they can help you at 747-255-7599.
- You can manipulate your class schedule online, i.e., register for a class, cancel a class, change your registration, etc.
- If you are registered for a class and do not show up, nor call to cancel “before” the appropriate time (24 hrs before), you will be charged a “No Show” fee of $35.00. This is because you took the spot in the class that someone else could have attended and paid for.
- Client’s are responsible for registering themselves into classes, or make any changes to their registration. We are happy to help at the front desk, or you may email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- WE DO NOT OFFER “MAKE-UP” CLASSES AT THE OTB CENTER.
HEAVY SENSORY CLASSES:
- Sensory classes such as body painting, past parties, jello jams, corn starch and baby raves are conducted all the time at the Center and it is decided by the individual teachers when they take place. Clients/students can always request that these activities be done, by having a conversation with their teacher.
CLASS FEES AND BULK/BLOCKED CLASS PACKAGES:
The class fee for one class is $31. The fee for twins for one class is $37.
Bulk/Block packaged are classes are purchased at a discount and paid for upfront. Refunds are not offered for packages. Classes cannot be shared, sold, or substituted. Bulk/Block packages are sold in 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50 class blocks. Blocked classes expire in 1 year from the date purchased.
10 Classes – $290.00, ($29 per class)
20 Classes – $540.00, ($27 per class)
30 Classes – $750.00, ($25 per class)
40 Classes – $920.00, ($23 per class)
50 Classes – $1050.00, ($21 per class) Best Value!